All,

I still have an empty mail log for the EOL of BDB 4.2 thus
need a +1.

We (LSARC) approved BDB 4.7 in (2008/570).  That case included
a migration tool from BDB 4.2 to BDB 4.7.  This case deprecates
the interfaces of BDB 4.2 in a Patch release of Solaris (i.e.,
Solaris 10 Update) and removes them in a Minor release of Solaris
(i.e., Solaris Nevada).  The case will provide the necessary
documentation for the Patch release of Solaris.  The case directory
shows the package map entries after BDB 4.2 is removed.

I have attached the project proposal to this email for your convience.

Thanks,

John