Reed,
please advise when your checklist review is scheduled w/SFW and if we
are on target for 87.
thanks,
Holly
On Mar 17, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Mark A. Carlson wrote:

> I am sponsoring this case for Reed Liu and marking it closed
> approved automatic
> based on a completed (preliminary) checklist in the case directory.
>
> -- mark
>> Template Version: @(#)sac_nextcase 1.64 07/13/07 SMI
>> This information is Copyright 2008 Sun Microsystems
>> 1. Introduction
>>     1.1. Project/Component Working Name:
>>       GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
>>     1.2. Name of Document Author/Supplier:
>>       Author:  Reed Liu
>>     1.3  Date of This Document:
>> 4. Technical Description
>> Template Version: @(#)sac_nextcase 1.64 07/13/07 SMI
>> This information is Copyright 2008 Sun Microsystems
>> 1. Introduction
>>    1.1. Project/Component Working Name:
>>         GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
>>    1.2. Name of Document Author/Supplier:
>>         Author:  Reed Liu
>>    1.3  Date of This Document:
>>
>> 2. Project Summary
>>    2.1. Project Description
>>
>>         This project introduces the package of GNU Midnight Commander
>>         4.6.1 into the SFW consolidation.
>>     4. Technical Description
>>
>>         GNU Midnight Commander is a user-friendly yet powerful
>> file manager
>>         and visual shell, useful to novice and guru alike.  It
>> provides a
>>         clear, user-friendly, and somewhat protected interface to
>> a Unix
>>         system while making many frequent file operations more
>> efficient and
>>         preserving the full power of the command prompt.
>>                 Being a text mode application, GNU Midnight
>> Commander can be used
>>         locally or remotely, on the console or under X Window
>> System. By         using full screen space of the terminals, it
>> provides an intuitive         user interface to the operating
>> system, aiming to be a useful tool         for users with any
>> level of experience, from a newbie to a guru.
>>
>> 5. Interfaces
>>
>>     Exported interface                       Classification  Interface type
>>     ===============================  ==============  ==============
>>     SUNWgnu-mc                               Uncommitted     Package name
>>     /usr/bin/mc                              Uncommitted     Command
>>     /usr/bin/mcmfmt                  Uncommitted     Command
>>     /usr/bin/mcview                  Uncommitted     Symbolic link
>>     /usr/bin/mcedit                  Uncommitted     Symbolic link
>>     /usr/share/man/man1/mc.1         Uncommitted     manpage
>>     /usr/share/man/man1/mcedit.1     Uncommitted     manpage
>>     /usr/share/man/man1/mcview.1     Uncommitted     manpage
>>    The following additional installed files are not interface.
>>
>>          Additional document
>>          -------------------
>>      /usr/share/mc/extfs
>>      /usr/share/mc/extfs/README
>>      /usr/share/mc/extfs/extfs.ini
>>      /usr/share/mc/extfs/sfs.ini
>>      /usr/share/mc/extfs/bpp
>>      /usr/share/mc/extfs/rpm
> [...]

?

Holly Vergara (Costanza)
SPSG PM
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
10 Network Circle
Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Phone 650 786-8912
Accessline 408-404-6838 x32255
Holly.Costanza at Sun.COM

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.