I'd like to register a very minor update to this.  I don't think it
affects anything substantive, so I'm not reopening it.

The audiosbp16x name was found to be somewhat awkward, so during
development I've changed the name of the driver to audiop16x.  (Dropping
the "sb".)  The P16X in the name refers to a part number from Creative.
(These devices are also known as EMU10K1X devices (note the X) -- and
really have nothing to do with a true EMU10K1.)

Likewise, we'll be changing the package name from SUNWaudiosbp16x to
just SUNWaudiop16x.

As nothing has shipped to users, these changes in names should not
affect anyone.

Thanks.

    -- Garrett