Danek,

Thanks for your feedback.

One thing, I just installed latest OSOL (2009.06) and it does
have cherrypy! And it does appear in the /release repository
as well
(http://pkg.opensolaris.org/release/en/search.shtml?token=python&action=Search).

Wonder how it made it to /release without getting ARC approval!?

I will however remove it my dependency list.

-manjunath