On Sep 17, 2009, at 13:19:42 -0700, Asa Romberger wrote:

> Question to the community ARC members,
>
> Currently, I both email the ARC agendas to
> opensolaris-arc at opensolaris.org and post them as announcements at
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/announcements. In
> addition,
> I have been updating the announcements shortly before the meeting to
> reflect the current list of fast-track cases. I only mail the ARC
> minutes. This is both extra work and can result in inconsistencies
> between the two agendas.
>
> My proposal is to eliminate the email entirely and post both the ARC
> agendas and the ARC minutes at
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/announcements.
>
> If you have a major objection to this, please let me know. Otherwise I
> will start this practice next week.

Hi Asa,
I have no problem with this.  As long as I know that I can find
the agenda for next week's meetings by noon on Fridays and that
the fast tracks that will be discussed will be posted by 8:30am
on the day of the meeting, I'm happy.

The links you've been putting in from the external agenda to the
cases to be discussed is a huge help.  (Although there was a bug
this week in that the pointers you created Wednesday morning for
the PSARC fast tracks had "LSARC" in the path instead of "PSARC"
so none of the pointers worked without manually changing the "L"
to a "P" after the browser reported URL Not Found errors. ;-} )

Cheers,
Don