Wyllys Ingersoll <Wyllys.Ingersoll at sun.com> writes:

> CHANGES:
>   - There will be just 1 package - SUNWgnupg.  It doesn't make
>     much sense to make several different packages, 1 for each
>     library, since they are all needed by GnuPG they should
>     all be delivered together.

I'm not sure this makes sense: if those libraries are only ever used by
GnuPg, ok, but if they have other uses, I'd keep them separate: it doesn't
make sense having to install GnuPg only to use an unrelated library.

>From what I can see, at least pth does have other uses.  I haven't checked
if the others are used outside of GnuPg, though.

>   4.1 Exported Interfaces
>
>     Interface Name                Classification      Comments
>     --------------------------- -------------------
[...]
>     /usr/lib/libgpgme.so.11.6.6               Uncommmitted    Shared library
>     /usr/lib/libgpgme-pthread.so.11.6.6       Uncommmitted    Shared library
>     /usr/lib/libgpgme-pth.so.11.6.6   Uncommmitted    Shared library
>     /usr/lib/libksba.so.8.9.6         Uncommmitted    Shared library
>     /usr/lib/libpth.so.20.0.27                Uncommitted     Shared Library

Would you please state the SONAMEs of those libraries?

        Rainer

Rainer Orth, Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University