Hi Darren,

I checked some spec files from Desktop consolidation. I found that
SUNWdbus add an authentication itself when installing package.

mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/security
echo 'solaris.smf.manage.dbus:::Manage D-BUS Service
States::help=SmfDBUSStates.html' > $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/security/auth_attr
echo 'D-BUS Management:::Manage
D-BUS:auths=solaris.smf.manage.dbus;help=RtDBUSMngmnt.html' >
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/security/prof_attr

Can I do same thing?

Regards,

Jedy