? 10-1-20 ??1:06, Suresh Chandrasekharan ??:
> Support for ips/svr4 packages are there.
>
> Jeffrey, if we have a same package name with different dependencies in
> svr4/ips formats, then will the tool report both ? Or when running in
> OpenSolaris it report ips only and in S10U svr4 ?
Command Assistant client application is a standard gnome applet. It has
the ability to know which OS it's running on(OpenSolaris or Solaris10),
and the OS's info will be also sent to web service together with
queries. So the packages(and the dependent packages) listed by Command
Assistant on OpenSolaris are ips packages(svr4 packages for S10U).

Regards,
Jeffrey