I presume init(1M) will also need to be updated in the "6" section to
remove the x86-specific reference to fast reboot:

      6

          Stop the  operating  system  and  reboot  to  the  state
          defined by the initdefault entry in /etc/inittab.

          On x86 systems, service  svc:/system/boot-config:default
          is      enabled      by      default.      When      the
          config/fastreboot_default property is set to true,  init
          6 will bypass the firmware.

Thanks,
Brian

--