...Something in "Configuring Devices" after ZFS file system.  Even though "Sun
Device Discovery Tool" says OpenSolaris 9.06 natively supports my Wifi card...
you think I should also pull it and see what it does?  I don't understand it
being stuck at the console.

If I just wanted to play with the OS, I'd keep it in VM... But I really want it
to thrive on this hardware.  Funny that Win7 Pro 64-bit, Windows Vista Home
Premium 64-bit, Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit, Windows Small Business Server and Solaris
10 64-bit seem to like this system (hardware) natively.  Though, I do have to
admit, there where a few things I manually have to configure in Solaris 10.
And Ubuntu, there was a couple days getting the sound working through ALSA (but
now "that" is working there better than "all" the other OS'es!!!)

There's got to be something that I can turn off, unplug or some work-around to
circumvent this error and reinstall once the core system is up, right?