On 04/14/10 12:57 PM, Garrett D'Amore wrote:

I'd really like section 4.2 or section 6 to indicate advice that some
form of "supported" solution for migrating S10 customers to Solaris Next
is needed. (I do recall someone mentioning that P2V is supported right
now? If so, then perhaps the opinion here should mention that.)

P2V into an S10C (PSARC/2009/253) zone will be the primary recommended and supported path. Evan is also leading the effort to provide additional migration aids, so if you have ideas I'd suggest an off-line conversation with him.

Dave