leon.sha wrote:
> Adobe do support VAAPI and Broadcom HD Video Accelerator
> on linux. But as I know VAAPI is not available on solaris.

I checked with our Intel driver maintainer and while we don't have VAAPI
support at the moment, she thinks we could add it after the next Intel driver
update is done - but since no one has filed an RFE asking for it, it's
not been on our todo list yet.   When you come across porting issues like
this, you need to raise them to the responsible team if you want them solved.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com