On 05/12/10 05:17 PM, Darren Reed wrote:
There seems to be a lot of questions about the details on this case,
as one of the few remaining PSARC members,

There are fifteen PSARC members, twelve of which are currently active (meaning not on sabbatical), but that's beside the point.

does this really fall
into the "obvious" category that is usually for fast tracks? To me
this would seem meaty enough to be a full case...

I viewed it as a fast-track when I filed it and still feel that way, but I think there is missing install context. There is also some discussion that needs to occur offline between a few of the interested parties before we can move forward with this case. I'll send a separate note to that effect.

-Seb