Jim,

Please derail PSARC 2009/467 with a note of PSARC 2010/252.

Thanks,
kevin
On 06/30/10 05:33 PM, Barry Harding wrote:

Kevin,

Since our new project will support the functionality covered by the other case (PSARC 2009/467), I think it does obsolete that other case and that it could/should get withdrawn...

Barry

Kevin Song wrote:
Barry, Phi,

What about PSARC 2009/467 Solaris ATCA IPMI Driver?
Will this case obsolete PSARC 2009/467? I hope so. Please clarify.

Thanks,
Kevin