DJM-1 zonestatd

What is the SMF method script used to start zonestatd ? ie what uid/gid and privileges does it run with ? What is the RBAC authorisation used for managing the SMF service state and the config value changes ?

DJM-2 what method is used to ensure that zonestatd doesn't return information about other ngz's when zonestat is run from an ngz ?

DJM-3 Can zonestat(1) run as an normal user (ie with no privileges other than basic and no additional RBAC authorisations other than those granted by Basic Solaris User) ? If so is there any information that user can get that they can't through existing commands ?

DJM-4 I assume this works in a TX zone configuration

DJM-5 I don't see how the FMRI can be Consolidation Private if the config/sample_internal is Committed.

--
Darren J Moffat