I noticed some odd smpatch behavior today, and was curious if any folks have run into this. When I run smpatch with the analyze option, it returns
with a "Response code was 500" error:

# smpatch analyze
Response code was 500

The smpatch utility also produces the following errors in the system logs:

Jul 2 18:39:26 tigger root: [ID 702911 user.error] => [EMAIL PROTECTED] <=Downloader.getResponseCode() : IOExceptionReceived close_notify during handshake

Jul  2 18:39:26 tigger root: [ID 702911 user.error]  => [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<=ServerPatchServiceProvider.downloadFile: Unable to create cache downloader.

Jul 2 18:39:27 tigger root: [ID 702911 user.error] => [EMAIL PROTECTED] <=java.io.IOException: Response code was 500

Has anyone seen this? I was going to add some debug hooks to the smpatch source code, but I can't seem to locate this in the source browser. Is this available? Any thoughts on where it might be?

Thanks,
- Ryan