On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 04:03:23PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> Does this mean that we will not see the build 18 sources soon?

I have finished merging with build 18.  I still need to sanity test
the results and then merge with Mike Kupfer's updates to include
crypto code.  Since I'm not planning to work after today, this
probably will not be done this week.

We will however be delivering an update with the fix for the rtld
security bug; I'm putting that together as I write this.

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
Solaris Kernel Team             "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"