On 7/10/05, Sunil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> then that's another bizzare thing I am seeing. roleadd and roledel commands
> reflect changes in user_attr immd.

I don't know if it's expected behaviour, or if it's just not
considered a bug. But, I've ran into it a few times and it's kinda
annoying. I had the same problem when using a build tool recently that
went to check user_attr to see if I had package management rights. I
had went and added those rights, then went back to the terminal and
the tool still thought I didn't have the rights. Once I logged out and
back in it was fine.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/