Dennis Clarke wrote:

On 7/12/05, Jim Grisanzio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jim Grisanzio wrote:
Solaris is doing quite well, I see. Over 25 percent and closing in.

Jim
We just blew the doors off Windows. Golden.

37% and rising ...
18.6% Linux
19.3% Windows
58.3% Solaris

w00t!

Dennis
ps: are we really wrecking the stats or just providing more honest data ?  :-)
How could we wreck their stats? If Linux developers are too lazy to hit the poll I can't see how thats our problem. If nothing else the poll is telling that Solaris developers not only love AMD64 but we're interested in the AMD development community (developer.amd.com) as well, that says something. (Well, that and that Richard rules for having found it... I'm having fun poking around the site, I haven't done it in awhile.)

benr.