ken mays wrote:

--- Ian Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dennis Clarke wrote:
Please coordinate with Ken Mays as he is the lead
man for KDE at
Blastwave.  I currently have his build of KDE 3.4.1
running now and I
am sure that he is keen to apply Stefan's patches
to achieve a build
that has the regular dependencies from the
Blastwave software set.

I was thinking in more general terms, is there
anything to be gained in having a set of Studio10 built packages on blastwave to support bigger projects like KDE. Stefan has built a number of packages to support his KDE effort.

Ian.

The primary compiler at Blastwave is Sun Studio. At
the time KDE_gcc was put together about 2-3 years ago
for Blastwave, GCC was the main widely supported
portable compiler for KDE work so I went with it.
Sorry, my mistake. I thought more stuff was built with gcc. Only an issue for libraries with C++ anyhow.

Ian