On 7/18/05, Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shawn Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > You do't need to stop volmgt.
> > >
> > > Jörg
> >
> > I have to on my Solaris 10 GA system Jörg, otherwise I get errors.
>
> This statement does not help, it is no longer needed since 18 months.

Ok, I'll put it this way. Using the version of cdrtools as distributed
by blastwave.org, I cannot do cdrecord -scanbus without disabling
volmgt first. blastwave.org reports these as being
2.01b38,REV=2004.8.26

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/