On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 09:14:19AM -0700, Sunil wrote:

> is there such a beast? ccache works but only with cc, not with CC.

Do you know what about CC breaks in ccache?  Please consider taking
this to tools-discuss instead of the big list; it's likely to be of
significant interest.  It probably isn't much work to fix up ccache so
it can be used with all supported compilers but this isn't the place
to talk about it.

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
Solaris Kernel Team             "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"