> you are way off. I had heard about OS fanatics but I
> am seeing a real one now. I have been(will always be)
> a solaris lover forever, but have never closed my
> mind to other OS's and their merits, ever.

Linux has no technical or economic merit, especially now when Solaris became
truly free.

> linux is a pretty darn good OS and getting better
> everyday, with lots of hard working and talented
> people doing their best to create something good. And
> abusing their intelligence just because you are
> ux-admin, is fanaticism at its best.

It's like working with Windows: I am not going to waste my time playing with
toys (Windows, Linux) when I could be doing real work on UNIX and get paid wads
of cash for doing it. It's a waste of time, productivity and finally money.

Plus, it's rediculously simple and easy to get stuff done with Solaris. Just
look at stuff like JumpStart(TM), Flash(TM), SVM, and so on.