Hi Jim,

Yes, that would be great if we could have a page. When can we expect some additional information about how to get this all set up? Is there anything that you need help with?

Thanks,
Lisa

Jim Grisanzio wrote:
Ok, cool. I'll be opening a user group community on the web site so you can have a page if you'd like.

Jim

Lisa Week wrote:

Hi,

We are looking to start an OpenSolaris User Group in the Colorado Front Range area. More information will be sent out as the group forms, but right now we'd like to see who is interested. If you are interested, join the frosug (stands for Front Range OpenSolaris User Group) Google group by going to:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/frosug

Thanks,
Lisa