When a system boots from a mirrored meta device, does it always sync from the lowest submirror (e.g., Submirror 0) to the highest submirror (e.g., Submirror 1)? Is there a way to force a resynchronization from the highest Submirror to the lowest Submirror (this would be helpful when you trash the primary mirror when booted from CDROM, and don't want to corrupt the working mirror when you reboot). I usually control this my moving RC scripts and booting from the secondary mirror, but wanted to see what other methods existed. The section "RAID-1 Volume (Mirror) Resynchronization" on docs.sun.com doesn't seem to address this specific scenario:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/816-4520/6manpiejc?a=view

Thanks,
- Ryan