UNIX admin wrote:
On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 07:52, UNIX admin wrote:
So you have logged the relevant bugs in
http://bugs.opensolaris.org
right ?  Which bug numbers are these ?

No, I haven't; It's the way the ata driver works in certain situations, and I
don't believe it's a bug, rather an oversight.

well, we're certainly happy to work those simultaneously, just so you know.

I just want to get the ata driver working with CompactFlash, so that I can finally get
Solaris installed on "non-industrial" CompactFlash type of cards.

But without the source code, I have to use the debugger and modify the machine
code directly.