[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >For ksh88 there is no legal source and from my understanding there is not
> >even the possibility to redistribute binaries.
>

> I am surprised that ksh88 isn't part of the AT&T deal....
>
> (Toolchest origin is separate, perhaps?)

I was on the other side surprized to see ditroff as part of OpenSolaris.
Note that SGI did only supply roffed man pages because thay did not
have the rights to distribute troff.

ditroff was part of the "documenters workbench".

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/