<No. Only current Solaris Express is.  Casper>

<No, Solaris 10 is several months older than Solaris Nevada (11) build 14. -
Dave Marquardt>

Ooh Shoot.  Just installed Solaris 10 on my new HP ze2000 notebook (late) last
nite.  Looks like I'll have to re-do it with SE 07/05 :-(

Solaris 10 was installed on the HP ze2000 (a very inexpensive Turion64 machine)
in a quad-boot configuration.  Everything seems to be working fine except:

1.  Sound: on a notebook I don't really care anyway; but it didn't work on my
Fedora Core 4, either;
2.  Scroll bar on the touch pad: this is very important in web/file browsing;
it works with FC4;
3.  Wi-Fi: never expected it to work; been thinking about getting
ndiswrapper--anyone having any experience with this sucker on S/OS?
4.  Power management: vidoe only blanks but won't turn off; same problem with
FC4
5.  Suspend-to-RAM: biggest issue in Linux also

So far, it's working beyond my expectation.  I'll be electrified if the power
management and scroll bar are made to work.