Alan DuBoff wrote:
On Thursday 28 July 2005 09:37 am, Lisa Week wrote:

Thanks for the update and yes it is possible for us to join.

As you may have already seen from her email, Ginnie Wray
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is going to be setting this up for the
(Colorado) Front Range OpenSolaris User Group.

Yes, I saw. Ginnie's good people. She came to my first Installfest I did away from MPK which was in Broomfield. Geez, that's been almost a couple years ago now.

And I still have that same little cantankerous system that you helped me install....

but more importantly, we're up on the Open Solaris community page!

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/os_user_groups/frosug/