>On 7/29/05, Roy T. Fielding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I don't want to repeat the discussion we just had all over again.
>> I think my position is pretty clear from what I have written
>> already.
>
>Well, I don't agree with what you say. I do not and have not ever had
>an affiliation with SUN beyond being a contributor / customer. What I
>do know is that from my viewpoint ARC is a technical process. I reall=
>don't understand why you're so set against a technical review process=
>.
>Something has been lost in translation apparently.

Also, from where *I* sit, the ARC is a merely technical review
process.

The business side of decisions are made in seperate processes, sich as:

        - will it be funded and who will fund it
        - business decisions can override ARC decisions

The ARC is of course chartered by Sun as part of our business processes;
but the discussions focus on architecture.

Casper