Hi Nickolay -

I'm a member of the documentation community. I'm working with others to
develop the documentation presence on the OpenSolaris site. I think this
is great feedback  I am in the process of creating an index for the
documentation that is scattered around the web site  and as you
suggested, putting a link along the nav bar to get you there quickly.
The goal is to make it easier for people to find information.

I'll send out a notice when it's available.

Ginnie