On 8/12/05, W. Wayne Liauh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shawn Walker wrote:
>
> >As I mentioned without working wireless, it's rather useless to me.
>
> If a wireless is so critical, you can try an ethernet bridge, which connects
> your ethernet port to a wireless router.  The one I have is a Linksys
> Wireless-G Game adapter (WGA54G).  Bulky, but when it may be forever before
> the right driver comes along (& so many Sun's engineers want you to try
> Solaris on your notebook . . . )

I give! I give! While I can't promise I'll run it for more than an
hour after installing, I'll at least install it to report the results.
But, I want to wait until the next build is released. Since I planned
on upgrading my main workstation anyway. I'm not buying any extra
hardware though, so unless the IPRB works out of the box for a wired
connection won't be able to get any useful information off it
directly.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/