Al Hopper wrote:

> Since we're discussing OpenSolaris I think you should expand the scope of
> this discussion beyond Sun engineers and look at it from the perspective of
> OpenSolaris participation at various conferences.

Absolutely.  I tried to get that idea across in my original note, but
must have failed.  One of my goals in sending this out was to not only
solicit input on which events to participate in for Sun, but to identify
 other OpenSolaris community members that would like to be involved in
conferences and the like.  Couldn't agree more.