Laura Ramsey wrote:

> Stay tuned Ryan! We're in the process of including OpenSolaris in just
> about every training vehicle we can schedule into throughout Sun
> Microsystems, and we're coming to a town near you in either user groups
> or Sun hosted seminars.

How will this work? Are you thinking a tour with packaged material?
Something formal, I mean. Or is it a system where you maybe offer
speakers and materials to existing user groups (and new ones) and they
customize and deliver the content locally for their needs? Seems like
both. If so, it would be great to coordinate with the user groups that
are forming on the site now, since they are always looking for content.

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/