Richard Elling wrote:

Is it just me, or do others think that the e-mail notifications of
watched threads is lame? Here's what I get:

---
You are watching the forum "discuss", which was updated Aug 31, 2005 3:40:27 PM by Sherry Q. Moore.

To view the forum, visit:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=26.

To view the thread, visit:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?forumID=26&threadID=2030
---

While I'm sure that 26 and 2030 mean something to the forum software, they
don't mean anything to me. What would it take to include the forum name
and thread subject?

It certainly can't hurt to provide more information, so I'll look into it. I'll post any follow on questions/issues on [website-discuss] for those interested and provide [opensolaris-discuss] with the final resolution.

Derek

-- richard

Derek Cicero
Program Manager