That is a sad tale. I learned after a disastrous Christmas to always avoid the
regular post internationally. Living in a big building with lots of traffic, my
first thought was that someone took the package and left the label, but that
probably isn't what happened where you live.

If you email your details, we'll see if we can send over another shirt using
FedEx. Shipping international with them still isn't fun, but at least they
provide an online system for customs declarations.

- Karyn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]