>Believe me, the GPL has been written many year ago, and a huge amount of
>people have been involved with it since then and scrutinized it in every neat
>details, and there are little doubt left about those issues.

Yet you seem to be very confused:

>To direct you to the GPL FAQ for more detail :
>
>  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLInProprietarySystem
>    You cannot incorporate GPL-covered software in a proprietary system. The
>goal of the GPL is to grant everyone the freedom to copy, redistribute,
>understand, and modify a program. If you could incorporate GPL-covered
>software into a non-free system, it would have the effect of making the
>GPL-covered software non-free too.
>
>    A system incorporating a GPL-covered program is an extended version of
>that program. The GPL says that any extended version of the program must be
>released under the GPL if it is released at all. This is for two reasons: to
>make sure that users who get the software get the freedom they should have,
>and to encourage people to give back improvements that they make.

... as you seem to ignore:

>    However, in many cases you can distribute the GPL-covered software
>alongside your proprietary system. To do this validly, you must make sure that
>the free and non-free programs communicate at arms length, that they are not
>combined in a way that would make them effectively a single program.

>    The difference between this and "incorporating" the GPL-covered software
>is partly a matter of substance and partly form. The substantive part is this:
>if the two programs are combined so that they become effectively two parts of
>one program, then you can't treat them as two separate programs. So the GPL
>has to cover the whole thing.
>
>    If the two programs remain well separated, like the compiler and the
>kernel, or like an editor and a shell, then you can treat them as two separate
>programs--but you have to do it properly. The issue is simply one of form: how
>you describe what you are doing. Why do we care about this? Because we want to
>make sure the users clearly understand the free status of the GPL-covered
>software in the collection.
>
>    If people were to distribute GPL-covered software calling it "part of" a
>system that users know is partly proprietary, users might be uncertain of
>their rights regarding the GPL-covered software. But if they know that what
>they have received is a free program plus another program, side by side, their
>rights will be clear.

To treat the "kernel" and the "compiler" as well separated and the
"a shared system library" and a "program" as not well separated shows
a basic lack of understanding of how operating systems work.

(In practice, in Solaris the system libraries and the kernel are one
and indivisible; the only documented and well-defined system
boundary is the shared library ABI)

Casper