On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Dennis Clarke wrote:

On 9/7/05, Rich Teer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:

Me three, from as far away as the exotic locale of Maryland!

What he said.  Except my exotic locale is Kelowna!

I have the original OpenSolaris pilot program shirt ( the "opensource"
one ) and nothing else thus far.

Ditto here which is not a surprise since I am less than 100km from Dennis.

Dragan

P.S. Now I only have to decide which thread (pun intended!) is more appropriate here: "GPL vs CDDL licence" discussion or "where is my T-shirt" one. Maybe we should discuss that as well :-)

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,

To be or not to be is true. G. Boole    No it isn't.  L. E. J. Brouwer