Ok. Where we cannot accept/interpret license writer's clearly written
unambigious statements, we can blindly trust and what you said and interpret it
as you wish.

In short aren't you talking immoral here, looking for loop holes? The license
writer does not want you to do some thing and you show him the weakness of
enforcement, validity of his wishes in country x and country y etc. and rob
him.  Similar to piracy in some countries - sure it may not be enforceable /
illegal in that country but none the less, Un-Ethical.