Hi T.J.,

Because we were attempting to simplify the download experience (1 file vs 5+ files) for the community, the batch_installer included with Sun Studio 10, in its current form, does not work. (which is why it was not included) I will look at what we can do for further updates to bring it back.

What exactly happened when you ran the batch_uninstaller on SPARC? We ran thru it w/o an issue, but maybe you can provide whatever error/ status messages showed up when you went thru it.

Thanks!

/kso

Kuldip Oberoi
Product Line Manager, Sun Studio