On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, W. Wayne Liauh wrote:

> Jim Grisanzio wrote:
>
> >When I first got to Sun five years ago there was a fair amount of Office
> >files flying around here, but mostly from agencies, contractors, and
> >partners we worked with. A lot of us used to send 'em back and ask for
> >text. :) There's very little now, though. It's really mostly
> >StarOffice/OpenOffice these days.
>
> One of the places that can really make an instant difference (in
> promoting StarOffice, and utimately Solaris) is Sun's legal department.
... snip ....

Wayne - you've way off topic for this list.  It would be a stretch to
consider this thread on topic within OpenSolaris marketing.

Please - no more OpenOfficw/StarOffice off topic posts to this list.

Regards,

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris.Org Community Advisory Board (CAB) Member - Apr 2005