We're all set for our WWOSUG telecon at 9:00 PM Pacific (30 mins away!)

Come hear Hal Stern, CTO, Software and technologies at Sun Microsystems,
Simon Phipps, Chief Open Source Officer and OpenSolaris CAB member
Jim Grisanzio, OpenSolaris Community manager and Claire Giordano, OpenSolaris Group Marketing Manager and get all the news and information on OpenSolaris user Groups worldwide.

**Note: Skype users, please dial in to simon.phipps**

DATE: October 6, 2005--
TIME: 11:59 PM EDT (Confirmation 44956752)
DIAL: 800-473-7795 (US)  or 816-650-0753 (Intl)
CHAIRPERSON: Laura Ramsey
(You will be asked for the chairperson's name, your name, company and the user group you are with (If any)

Upcoming Meetings

Tentative schedule for upcoming WWOSUG telecons are:
November 16
December 15
January 16
February 15