> Paul Floyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I've recently ported an ext2fs driver to Solaris
> 10. See http://paulf.free.fr/software.html
>
> Does it support mmap()?

No idea. If this is supported by the functions that correspond to VOPNAME_MAP,
VOPNAME_ADDMAP and VOPNAME_DELMAP, then I guess so as there are implementations
corresponding to them.

> Does it support to write? ---> From the source, it
> does not seem to support it.

No. It never has, to my knowledge.

I'm not the original author - I've just ported it to Solaris 9 then 10, and
fixed a couple of bugs.

However, now that I have access to the Solaris code, I'm no longer completely
in the dark, so making modifications is much easier.

A+
Paul