Hi Bill,

I can be your contact for questions about documentation collections.
In the past, we had separate sites for software (docs.sun.com) and
hardware (www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/hardware/docs/) technical
documentation. The software doc site that you mention below contains
docs that are specifically written to address Sun hardware, as opposed
to the more general software documentation posted on docs.sun.com.

Regards,
Michelle Olson
Open Solaris Tech Pubs

>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:50:46 -0500
>From: Bill Bradford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Open Solaris <opensolaris-discuss@opensolaris.org>
>Subject: [osol-discuss] Contact @ Sun needed regarding sun.com
websites
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
e>
jurassic.eng.sun.com id j9B5op01316976

>Can someone give me a contact @ Sun that I can ping regarding the
>online documentation collections?
>
>I just went to http://docs.sun.com (as always) to look up the manuals
>for the X2100, as I'm debating getting one for sunhelp.org.  However,
>none of the newer systems were listed there.  After a bit of digging,
>it seems that the "official" hardware and software documentation is
>now located at:
>
>http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/hardware/docs/Servers/index.h
tml
>http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/hardware/docs/Software/index.