I retract my question about this issue. I think I should check if there is any problem. Sorry for disturbance Omer Faruk Sen writes:
Hi, Last night I have installed OpenSolaris on my x86 system. It was installed without a problem. I have choosen to install c1t0 disk (not c0t0 or c0t1). But didn't choose to activate this hdd as active bootable disk. After install on Solaris GRUB menu by default has presented me the root as ( hd0,0,a) but it must be as root (hd2,0,a). I have manually changed it and Solaris booted. By the way I don't know which mailig list should I send this email to so I have sent this here.

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET