* Marcel Luternauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-02 13:02]:
> I am confused by reading:
> http://opensolaris.org/os/community/onnv/os_dev_process/#goals
>
> [b]Quality
>     OpenSolaris should have the same criteria for quality, security, etc. as
> Solaris.[/b]
>
> This sounds like Opensolaris and Solaris are two branches of
> development. I this the case? I thought that Opensolaris and Solaris
> are containing the same sourcecode.

  Marcel,

  Thanks:  we'll get this clarified for the next revision, which I
  believe the development process team will be releasing for comments in
  the coming week.  (It may already have been fixed...  yep, appears so.)

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/