> It appears that BrandX as a name is not going to fly as somebody already
> has that name trademarked. We have an alternative name in mind, and
> I'm told the lawyers are doing their lawyerly stuff with it now.

We have gotten all the sign-offs we need to go with the new name: BrandZ.
This is shorthand for Branded Zones so, in addition to not being
lawsuit-bait, it actually means a little more than the original name.  If
this name is acceptable to everybody, then hopefully we'll be able to get
the community up and running in short order.

Nils