On 11/21/05, Patrick Mauritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 21:50, Alan DuBoff wrote:
> > This is currently a problem with all of the distributions on
> > Solaris/OpenSolaris. Blastwave, pkgsrc, (I suspect) gentoo, sunfreeware,
> > etc...all build their own userland. GNU/OpenSolaris does the same in it's
> > own
> > way.
> this is why I built my own (see
> http://www.openbios.org/~oxygene/projects/Projects/pmpkg ). I try to use

from : http://www.openbios.org/~oxygene/projects/Projects/pmpkg

. also, blastwave doesn't seem to deliver build scripts to package
stuff yourself, and I couldn't find their patches to make things build
on solaris either, so it's not really an open project

A build system is being worked on that results in scripts and diffs
being available also.

As for not being "open".  Just join.  You can shell account and look
around.  How "closed" is that?

Dennis