>> Yes.  It's all fully available on low powered systems.
>> (Even a VIA C3 CPU with 512 MB of ram works just fine,
>> even as Sun RAY server; boot Solaris from flash too,
>> if that's your thing)
>
>Neat. Does it work on the PLE133 chipset?

I think I actually have an old ASUS PC with a similar
chipset which works fine (CUV4X).

I don't see any reason why it would not work.

The board I have is a CLE266, though (USB, audio,
integrated graphics are all supported but the
latter better in Xorg 6.9 which will be in build 28,
I think; build 28 will be later because of thanks giving.

>IF you can find what you are looking for.
>It's hopeless to find the things you are looking
>for and the search facility doesn't help much.

Unfortunately, that is often the case.

>Example: there was mentioned an easy guide to
>live upgrade at someone's blog in this maillist, and I
>have accidently deleted that particular mail.
>I tried finding it via the search engine at Sun's
>blogsite, but gave up after checking at least 20
>different blog entries (out of 296).
>How am I supposed to find what I'm looking for???

Well, if you can't find it you can always ask.

Casper