Hello Rugart,

>For this product, a video mode will need to be added to
>the Expert3D family driver. I will file a Request for Enhancement.

I'd like the  RFE to be a bit more general and the request could be to have
more refresh rates available for many graphic cards (Expert3D, but XVR xxxx as
well) ? And maybe it could concern adding some resolutions to these drivers ?
(as kmays said, Sun graphic cards usually support 1600x1000 res. which is close
to 1680x1050 some new LCD monitor have, but not the same ...). This would give
us (Sun hardware users) the possibility to use some recent LCD monitors.

Regards

Yann